New Camera!!

Finally after YEARS of patience, I got my own first camera!!!!
Hooray!!!!!!
I went for a market research with my dad last week, and yesterday I've finally got one with Mei Sun!!
We got the same model, but with different color. Mine's silver and hers black.
It's perfect, other than just the color, because there's another one with the same function but with slightly better pixels, and wide-angle and an extra optical zoom, and it's pink. PINK.
I really wanted that one but it's extra Rm140. It was extra RM100 even after discount.
So, after a discussion with my parents, I decided to take the silver one, because my dad said I have to learn how to be "satisfied".
Nevertheless, I'm still sooooooooooooooooo freaking happy.
On the way back home, Tiamo (my favorite shoe brand) had a, I don't know, mid year sale? But it's up to 50% discount. It was like a dream come true for me to own one of their shoes. No one will know how I feel if you're not a flat obsess like me.
So I found a cute little pair of flats with Chloe! 
RM70. It was really pain, but I assure you I won't find another chance to find Tiamo shoes that I like this cheap.
Isn't it pretty?! I know I know I'm wasting money again. But I just can't resist SHOES!!
I have 5 pairs of flats now, excluding other types of shoes, because I have 2 pairs of sneakers and 2 heels. ( and one flip flop?)
I assure you I'm not boasting, it's making me feel like a total brat.

I went over to Chloe's on Saturday to make chocolate chip cookies!
Aren't they pretty? My mom and dad, being high standard and all didn't even give a little compliment at all. Pfft. As if THEY can make any cookies at all.
Anyway, the light brown ones are mine, and the dark brown ones are Chloe's, but the difference is just putting cocoa powder in or not.
Then we came home for dinner, watched The Lizzie McGuire Movie, Beastly and Source Code. But I didn't get Source Code at all. Well, I thought I did during the movie but in the end I just lost it. Chloe wasn't paying attention at all during the movie. Then we sang to the lines of the last number in The Lizzie McGuire Movie. Oh memories!
Chillin' in my house, using the earphones I gave her.


On Sunday, I feasted on Takoyaki alone for breakfast. It was a bliss! Gotta love Japanese class. I'm starting to wonder if my Jap class is turning into a culinary class. Then we journeyed to Pyramid to buy my lovely camera.. oh my lovely camera. <3

Moving on.. everyone in class said our cookies rocked!!
Look at their happy wappy faces!

Then Jen-Li got us "friendship pencils". (:
At last, MY LOVELY DOG
I miss you baby, I'll be coming home this weekend to take more adorable pictures with you. MUAX MUAX

You Might Also Like

0 comments