Crany

We only had Chemistry class today, and after that we just spend all day folding and counting paper cranes in the hall. It was fun, in a way, despite that we had to refold some(a lot) of cranes because, apparently the children thinks that cranes look like a crumpled paper.

Then you see, there's this large poster of us(except Chloe and M and Tobes because they lost themselves when we were taking the picture) on the wall. It was awkward, imagine someone resting their hand on one of our faces, or worse, on our BOOBS? Yucks. We were quite full of ourselves, taking pictures with the poster. 
After when the cranes were folded and counted, they attached them onto a string and hang it from the balcony from the top of the hall. It was beautiful.
I remember I once said that I wanted to fold paper cranes in showing my support for Japan and finally I did it!! I folded around 7 cranes and counted like a thousand or more cranes. The satisfactory sensation is great.

Victoria sure missed out a lot of fun. She left abruptly to send her sister to the airport. Then I left Chloe, Li Ann, Joshua and Pei Lim on the table in the hall to join the poor lonely Jen-Li on the stage to count cranes. After a while I saw Josh and Li Ann leave the hall and coming back like 30 minutes or more later. No idea why, but I never knew what they're up to half of the time. Around 1.30pm, when all of us are still counting cranes, both of them just left to eat without saying anything whatsoever. 

Maybe I'm thinking too much? But I highly doubt that. We're only a class of 9 people and soon to be 8. Is it still necessary to split ourselves into groups?  Oh well, shit happens.

You Might Also Like

0 comments