Taking a deep breath.

I got myself wasted in front of the TV, playing PS3 and eating cookies. Oh did I mention I'm sick and I needed to rest. Oh I slept, I was too tired. And woke up feeling worse than ever. 

I calmed down. Even now, I'm looking at my last post I'm already thinking "God I'm such a bitch".  But now, I'm accepting the fact that I'm not an important person to someone that is still important to me. I'm accepting the truth that he's happy with another person. I'm accepting the fact that I can't keep my man by my side. (wait I think I shooed him away)

I need to move on.

Even though I was a bitch, I still think every word in my last post was true, but selfish at the same time. So selfish of me.. Everyone is selfish. It's okay to be selfish sometimes. I didn't regret what I wrote, except the part about karma.

Am I contradicting myself? Because I really do believe in karma. That's fate though, he has to face it even though I don't feel like letting karma hit him. I looked into the picture one last time and I can tell his smile was really happy. I mean..  even how hateful he is, I can't really HATE him. I'm still wishing he gets the best things, despite my selfish side. 

Okay I'm talking crap now. Whatever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments