Hey guys.. it's April Fools day

AND IT'S FRIDAY!

Funny how Friday and April Fools day got together right?
Speaking of Friday, the song is stuck in my head now, thanks to Rebecca Black.

It's such a bad timing you know?
The school pulled the biggest prank on us : Exams.

The day was lame.
We even had a lame potluck.
Maggi feast? Tsk tsk.
Not the mention the LAME pranks we pulled onto the teachers.
It was worth it though, I can tell the teachers were quite disappointed at the fact that one us are "leaving".
I was touched looking at Mr Lona's sad face.

Wait, we haven't even reached the fun part yet.
Dr Vincent practically pushed Joshua onto the floor after we April Fooled him. hahaha noob.
Hm, what else..

I swear I'll never step into Bandar Sunway Public Bank for at least a month.
YOU KNOW WHY?
YOU KNOW WHY?
Apparently, I went to the bank to get my ATM bank account "melted"(HAHA FUNNY RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? Right? right..?)

But smartass me dropped it in the freaking BANK itself and tada gone.
My mom was like pulling a prank on me man, she practically announced to the bank that I lost my ATM card right in the BANK and asked if anyone saw it.
Hahah mee, haha.
Anyways, I remade the card.

April Fools huh?

You Might Also Like

0 comments