I miss...
I miss.... everything.
Those sweet moments, the way you always tell me that I'm pretty even though I personally don't think so.
Those times when I told you all about my problems, you would try your best to help me.
And all those unforgettable memories..
I don't know whether to regret or not, making this decision.
But I'm not risking myself being cheated on.
You know life is some serious shit. It's like God is playing with us.
Right after the painful break up, my mom suddenly told me "Vicki, me and your daddy are going to Philippines next weekend, you want to come?"
If she asked me last week, I would most absolutely say YES HELL YES!
But now, it doesn't matter anymore.
Besides, it's my exam the week after next, so I don't think I can go anyway.
What I'm trying to say is.. Fuck my life. God is screwing with me.

0 comments