Mentor session.

IB's not that bad. Apparently we get a lot of free time now because the time table has changed.
No more school ends at 3.10pm!! ;D
JOY!

Today, supposedly I DUNNO WHO was going to "mentor" the MYP11 kids for bio from 5pm-6pm
Well, Victoria called and asked if WE(Chloe, Pei Pei and I) could mentor them instead.
HAHAHA ME? I know shit about Biology.
But nvm, we agreed anyway.
We barely helped you know, we were just chatting and making more noise in class.
Apparently, they knew their thing better than us.(not to mention me)
Instead, we learned stuff.
PLUS we were almost late, we just didn't realize the time. We were chatting and lost track of time.
But I think I learned some stuff too, so I asked if I could join in the next mentor session :D

And tonight, we have company. 2 girls are staying in our room tonight because their room is not cleaned yet.
They seemed nice, I just didn't like their mom, whom complained that we're so messy. wtf?

Anyway, that's all today. I'm tired.

You Might Also Like

0 comments