disappointed to the core

I hate this I HATE THIS.
Do you know how many years I've been nagging my parents to get me braces?
Do you know how they've been delaying it again and again telling me "It's very expensive, let's wait until we get more money"?
Do you know how much I've dreaded to wear braces when I'm 21 years?
I'm already 18 this year and I can't even fucking get my braces.
I can't blame them if they don't have money

BUT LAST NIGHT THEY WENT TO BUY A 42INCH PLASMA TV.
WHAT THE FUCK?
I'm beggining to hate my parents for lying.
Just last month they bought a new car, ALZA.
This month they buy a 42 inch plasma TV for the living room, WHICH THEY DON'T USE.
Last year they bought another smaller plasma TV for their room.
My dad also bought a brand new computer set for his own use.

BUT ME,
I needed a laptop for school now. And I requested the school to loan me one. I didn't even ask my parents to get me one.
I wanted my iPhone as well, but I decided to save up my allowances. Even though it might take 2 years.
I don't ask anything from them, just my braces.
I remember just last night I asked my dad about it, he said the SAME FUCKING THING.
Then off he went out with my mom to buy a 42inch TV, yay!
How can I be not mad?
How can they spend money on a effing large TV which they don't use often than getting me my braces?
I must be sounding a fucking brat but you don't know how I feel.
I begged for this braces for too long. TOO LONG.

This is so true, the world is cruel.
I just have to accept it.
I bet if I be angry now, they will just scold me.
What can I do?

Oh yeah, when my mom told me they just bought a TV, I almost cried. I just didn't want to do it in front of her.
Then she gave me another great news,
she happily told me that I CAN'T STAY OVER at Sunway Hotel this Saturday with Mei Sun.
Basically she just took away the time I can hang out with her.
God, why?
"Because staying in a hotel is very dangerous."
Right now I just feel like punching a hole through the wall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments