Thank God, it's Thursday tomorrow.
I mean, it's Thaipusam tomorrow = HOLIDAY!
I definitely need some rest.
I barely had 6 hours of peaceful sleep the past 2 days.
I kept waking up fearing I might be late for school.
So sad right..?
I shouldn't have prepared my IOP so rushed, because it turned out that it's not even my turn today to do the presentation.
I stayed up late last night to complete it and memorizing it.
And because of that, I was so freaking sleepy this morning.
Though I tried my best to stay awake, I couldn't handle it anymore after lunch.
I fell asleep during Bio class, and(this is funny) the teacher found out and slammed his table so loud everyone jumped.
The thing is, the class is already so quiet and just suddenly BOOM, it could scare the crap out of us.
After class, we went to check out KDU's IB course.
Since KDU is not as far as Fairview, we thought we could get a shot of entering the school there.
Unfortunately, KDU only offer ONE full scholarship, and no partial scholarship.
How sucky is that?
There goes our last chance.
So disappointing..
Actually I don't really have the mood to blog anymore, but I kinda didn't contact some of my friends, and they might be viewing my blog to see how I'm doing.
FYI guys, I'm in deep shit.
Apart from worrying my Chemistry and Maths, I still have my CAS.
C for Creativity
A for Action
S for Service
We have to do something related to each of those categories for 50 hours.
I mean. 50 hours for each categories.
And I can't just do anything for CAS, it must fit the criteria given.
shit right?
Okay, I'm done complaining, this blog is turning to be a place to release my unsatisfaction.
Goodnight this evil world, going to watch an episode of Bleach before I head to bed.
Oh, some pictures of me and my mom and Zhe and Yun last week.
We were at Empire, having lunch.
Kakak Yun is going back to Indonesia soon, so we took some pictures..
Pretty Lanterns aren't they?
It's been a while since I took pictures with my mom.
I don't know why, but she likes to hold onto my waist |:
s'All

0 comments