Konbanwa.
I learned something today : A problem is a question.
Get it?
God, I never knew how to answer when they asked me to state the PROBLEM.
Guess that's how stupid I can be.

Happy School Opening!
I woke up this morning hearing the horn of the school bus. 
I didn't even realize it's the first day of school today!
Hope everyone have a nice first day! 
Did I mention that I don't need to go to school anymore? :D


To-do list:
1. Get the April intake for A Levels instead.
2. Driving Lessons.
3. Braces ( I NEED THEM QUICK)
4. Tuition for A Levels.


Look, I have a question about myself.
Am I an immature?
Because recently I don't think it's a good thing anymore.
It's annoying when someone calls me an immature, 
specially someone you wanted to have the best impression to.
GEEZ as if he's not acting like a complete brat sometimes.
Wants me to do this and that for him and goes "HUHUHUHUHU T_T" when I refused to.
Not that I'm complaining but it just proves that he's one. 
HAHAHA  he doesn't read my blog so  lalalalalalala..
BUT, being an immature is being ME and you gotta accept me just as I am.
Teehee


Oh I added something to my new year's resolution.
Poof!

You Might Also Like

0 comments