HAPI BUFDAE KOH YI ZHE!!
Sorry larh, I don't have your picture..
OH WAIT I DO.
But it's in my phone |:
Anywho, Happy 11th birthday!!
I saw you got tons of presents, you should be happy (:
Loved the party though.
DELICIOUS FOOD.
Awesome Durian cake,
Yummy mushroom soup,
and a lot more, I just remember these 2 cuz I loved it.
Then there's the SLIDE!!
Hahaha, as the oldest (SADLY) kid there, and Mei Sun of course, we had to supervise the kids.
So I went first and waited for the kids at the bottom floor and Mei Sun is the last.
So there goes... it wasn't that scary though it's a long slide.
The slide is full of bumps and I went "uh uh uh uh uh uh" HAHAHAHA
BUT not as funny as Mei Sun's turn to go on the slide.
REALLY.
Because it was.. lalalalala...
I really like this picture!
It's the prettiest picture we took together.
BOTH of us looks pretty!!
Haha.. Oh yea.. Baby Boy is going to a new home tonight(again, because the previous owner returned him because he's too naughty lmao)
I'll miss him(again), though he's super naughty and hyper.
He brings the noises and joy to the house and all of us will feel as if there's something missing when he leaves >.<
But the person that will miss him most in the house would be my mom,
she loves him so much and spoils him too much. |:
I hope he gets a owner that loves him and he'll be happy in his new family (:
Tata.


0 comments