Update without cousins hogging.
Hahaiii!
I'm home! :D
Finally get to see my parents and dogs after 3 days xD
I miss them so much!
I had fun at my grandma's place too.
My cousins came over when they knew I was there.
My initial intention of going there was to hide from my dog alarm and get some peaceful sleep.
But they ruined it by making me stay up late playing Monopoly and x Box with them.
Haha..
Rachel(cousin sister) calls Jeffrey(my cousin brother/her elder brother) a ball sucker.
And she even asked my grandmother to say it too.
LOL my grandma(not so fond of english) pronounced it as "Po sakurr" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And there's a "sign board" on one of the rooms made by my cousins.
BEAN CLUB
where everything is bean.
Ways 2 enter:
1. Knock the secret knock.
2. Say the passworde.
3. Enter and do the secret handshake.
I think the "passworde" was brains.
lol.
Sometimes I feel so ashamed of myself of being so freaking childish
when I'm with them.
(Rachel if you're reading this please don't kill me)
So.
Yesterday I got my green Nike watch!
It doesn't look good on my hand as I expected. =\
But nvm.
Tomorrow will be a very eventful day!
I have class again tomorrow.
After that I'll go to my grandmother's house again!
Then the next day I'll go to Genting Highlands with my cousins(yes the same ones).
THEME PARK YAYYYY!
I wanna play a lot of things. Can't wait haha..
And I still have exams on Monday.
My cousin said I'm so LALA.
WTF? I'm Lala??
WHICH PART?
Am I really lala?
Because my brother said I was too. ):
Aren't lala girls are like those really uneducated and punk wanna-bes?
|:
FYI I'm educated AND I'm NOT a punk wanna-be.
And as far as I know LALA people are very Jejemon style.
Like they type like this : hy3 my nAm3 iS v1Ck1...
AND I DON'T.
OKAY?
Okay poof!

0 comments