A tangled day.
HEY HO!
I went out with my classmates today.
Ops, I forgot to take picture with them |:
It was Ancella, YC, WC, Ling Min, Sui Mei and yours truly!
First, I was late.
Then, I made WC waited for me like an idiot. SORRY XD
We hung around and ate at Kim Gary.
Talked crap and laughed like monkeys.
Like seriously, the whole restaurant could hear us.
LM's and Ancella's birthday present.
Thanks for the shirt :3
And yeah.. the card too.
Apparently it's not a birthday card, but a christmas card ;~;
And they drew a lot of weird stuff on the envelope like ice cubes and a snowman with baby chick legs.
But then the card is cute haha
look at the teddy bear.. it pops out!
Then we all watched RAPUNZEL!
Okay, at first I didn't think it will be nice, but it turned out not bad.
hahaha.. it was kinda funny in fact.
After that we went home..
Guess that's one of the last time I'll meet my classmates in a long time.
God, I dread tomorrow.
That stupid christmas eve dinner ._.


0 comments