Today, 
my mom blabbered to me worse than those radio ads about high education.
She was like forcing me mentally to take medicine.
It's not like I'm not into it, I just want to look at more prospects.
And being a teacher or lecturer.
WOW she's like "It's VERYYYYYYYYYYY good. Or you could go to China and teach English to those people"
I just listened to her silently.
I couldn't say "STOP" because it will just backfire on me.


But I'm worrying.
I really don't know how to pick.
Making the wrong decision will waste my time and my parents' money.
Making the wrong decision will affect my future too.

Set aside those emo stuff,
I burned my hand when I tried to iron my clothes.
OH COME ON, I didn't know it was hot okay?
My finger now feels like it's going to die.
I bet it will become a big blister tomorrow.
Yeah I bet you'd think I'm a bratty little girl that doesn't do any housework.
WRONG, other than toilet cleaning, ironing and cooking, I'd pretty much else.


Yay <3
I'll sleepover at my grandma's house tonight.
Just to avoid those dogs disturbing my sleep.
Like seriously, I didn't have enough sleep because of them.
And of course visit my grandma, I haven't seen her in ages.


Poof. :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments