HK Gifts!
Heya!
Look at my tired face.
I lack a lot lot lot lot lot of sleep.
I think I've mentioned this in the last 100000000 posts.
I'm planning to escape to my grandmother's house again.
So.. what happened today?
Loads!
First, ze Koh family iz bak from Hong Kong!
Look what they gave me.
Minnie Mouse keychain, a request from moi.
They went to Disneyland and I wanted MICKEY.
But Aunty Karen thought I spelled it wrongly when they ask me on MSN.
Next is
12
34
1. Caramel
2. I forgot..
3. Chocolate
4. Strawberry
Cupcake Lip Balms!
SO CUTE RIGHT?
Looks yummy too haha..
I took 1 and 4 and Mei Sun the others.
Thank you so much!!
Second,
I went to Monash's Open day.
I asked about the course for Medicine, and guess how much it is?
RM90,000 per year and I have to study for 5 years.
Too expensive |:
And out of 800 applicants, they only accept 130-140 students per year
and they interview all the applicants to choose the best out of these 800.
Sounds very tough.
Anyway I still have plan B :D
Besides, I haven't even started my A levels
I don't need to worry so much about Uni.
For now.
I have a year to pick which Uni to go.
But I hope fees are not too expensive, I don't want my parents end up selling the house and car just for me.
The pressure will KEEEEL me.

0 comments