Hey, it's Sunday morning


It's Sunday and I'm up at 7am.
Why?
Thanks to my adorable puppies.
I forgot to mention that Blackie is here now, actually her name is now Crystabella.
LOL I didn't name her that alright?
Her owner did.


So now with 3 puppies screaming their heads out,
how is it possible for me to stay asleep?
WOW miraculously my parents can.


Last night I went to the Yiin family's for dinner.
It was YUMMY.
I find a dish really... weird.
Tofu made out of cashew nuts.. and something..
It's really.. lol


But I gotta say I LOVE the lamb.
Mutton is one of my favorite meat. <3
Then after dinner we have some dessert.
Chocopie with strawberries on top.
OMG it's the best chocopie ever.






Did I mention that the dogs are driving me crazy?
Cuz I'm going mad soon. |:








You Might Also Like

0 comments