Tick tock tick tock...
I caught myself staring that the clock for the first time 11.30am
Tick tock tick tock...
I caught myself staring at the clock AGAIN. it's 6.30pm
The time past really fast. It felt like 2 hours only.
Let's see... what did I study today.
I wrote an essay.. wow 200 words only. SO MANY (Sense the sarcasm)
And what else... oh HALF a chapter of history.
What did I remember about it..? NOTHING?
Ohh I just remembered Tamadun Indus has 2 cities named Harrapa and Mahenjo-Daro.
Great. That's all after.. 6 hours of studying.
I don't know. Nothing seems to be going into my head.
I understand the damn thing, I just don't seem to memorize it.
What am I gonna do when I flip open the History paper and my mind will be blank?
God, Vicki.
BE TOUGH GIRL!!
It's just one more week of boring history! wait no not even a week!!
Just 5 more days!
HAHA the thought of that cheered me up.
Just
5
more
days.
These are my last days with History :)
Okay so like,
in 5 hours I'm going to be OLD.
No pls. T_T

0 comments