This is a farewell post for little blackie.
Her new family came this morning to bring her to her new home.
Part of me is happy that she's going to a new home where people will take good care of her,
but part me feels cruel that we had to separate her from her siblings.
Before she was taken away, she was still happily playing with the other 2,
she didn't have a clue that she won't be seeing them ever again
I will miss her too. ):
Parents took me to Empire for lunch to cheer me up! :)
Too bad I'm sick, couldn't enjoy it much.
Barely tasted anything.
But look at my delicious lamb chop and my yummy hot chocolate!
I know it doesn't go well but whatever.
As for that mess yesterday, I don't feel like thinking about it.
I'll just blind myself and act like nothing happened.
I'm not running away from the problem, I just don't think it will help.
So tomorrow I'll just act normal, just normal..
I'm definitely not looking forward tomorrow.

0 comments