The school is really bullshitting.
Say what? There will be photo taking session on Tuesday.
I didn't want to go already, I rather stay home and sleep and avoid seeing "black" faces in school.
But I went for the sake of the photo taking session BUT turned out there's NO PHOTO TAKING SESSION.

Tomorrow will be the last day I go to school until SPM unless it's necessary.
LM's birthday tomorrow ma.. of course must go la..
got cake some more hahaha.

Today in school I also dunno what to do.
I sit there right in front of Siting, she just look down only.
Lol, seriously, I don't know when she'll stop being like this.
Prolly never. (If I don't take action, it will stay this way forever)
Great..
I have such awesome, AWESOME luck.
During break I even stopped hanging out with them.
What for? For fun? Happy to see her being awkward?
If I join the group for sure I'll be talking a lot and she'll be silent and left out. (Not the first time)

The worst thing is, I'm wondering if I should be guilty.
HELL NO I WON'T.
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments