I so hate today. Even if I didn't show it.
I really do.
IHU.
SO GLAD YOU WON'T BE READING IT :)
Anyway, Mei Sun came and we watched Uninvited the movie
Idk, it's really lame and barely scary.. and when I say barely scary it's really.. not... scary.
And.. what else...
I cried last night about my puppy.
But better than sending it far away, Sook Yan's house is nearer.
I also had a really nice dream, it's was like the best dream ever and honestly
it's also been my happiest time lately.
Can you imagine that? Happiest in a dream, how sad is that?
I guess I'm just a sad sad person. :|
Maybe there's something worth being happy tomorrow.
Just maybe.
I won't get my hopes up.
And I really hate mosquitoes.
IDK BUT I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO MURDER ME.
PS: I currently don't feel like being nice to anyone with a dick.

0 comments