I have to admit that lately I've been really unlucky.
Fucking seriously.
Everything, everything was fine until break time.
I came back to class finding my NEW, NEW shaker's cover and the eraser on top gone.
According to the other classmates, there were a bunch of SK3 dudes was learning MATH in my class during break.
FUNNY because they are in another class and having math class during break?
Apparently they even used my paper which I've already done my HOMEWORK on. (BECAUSE I FOUND THE PAPER IN THE RUBBISH BIN)
I don't even use the eraser on the top and now I can't even push on the lead properly now.
ITS NOT EVEN HALF YEAR OLD.
I won't be that mad if they stole just my papers, but the pencil was one expensive shit and I keep it well maintained.
Now what?
Fucking assholes.
See I haven't done anything to these people and why won't they just leave my things alone?
I swear I'm gonna put every single thing into my bag before I leave the class.
And I hate indian guys.
Oh yeah, An got scolded by Pn.Satveer again today.
SEE, I'm not being racist but the truth is right in front of us!!
Indian again!!
She scolded An for asking her to fix the marks right in front of all the teachers in the Bilik Guru!!
If she'd used her brain, anyone will be embarrassed right? Not to mention a girl.
After An went back to class she almost cry...
Aiyo.. dun cry la.. haiz why cry for ppl like that?
Cheer up la..
Oh yeah, An got scolded by Pn.Satveer again today.
SEE, I'm not being racist but the truth is right in front of us!!
Indian again!!
She scolded An for asking her to fix the marks right in front of all the teachers in the Bilik Guru!!
If she'd used her brain, anyone will be embarrassed right? Not to mention a girl.
After An went back to class she almost cry...
Aiyo.. dun cry la.. haiz why cry for ppl like that?
Cheer up la..

0 comments