Half of the journey's done!
Another week and I'm done with my SPM trials.
This month will be our final month before our real tests.
Everybody's like "STUDYYY STUDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY STUDDYDYYY"
NOT!
In the other hand,
I'm starting to worry if I will be able to cope with the exams without the help of bocor.
JUST STUDY MORE.
Speaking of study more, my tutor classes are extending wtf.
Like 2 hours is not enough? So like, every tuesday 4pm-6.30pm now.
And I got class on SUNDAY too(not jap class)
Anyway,
Mei Sun and I are buying colour contacts!
I picked a grey, pink and purple shade.
I hope this time it works out fine, unlike the one before that screwed up my eyes.
Mei sun is seriously crazy, she's buying RED and this really scary purple that's SO FREAKING PURPLE.
I really think she looks nicer with short hair, since her long hair is not cut into a nice shape it always looked like a broom.
*cough*likeminerightnow*cough*
I'm different, I'm not letting anyone cut mine right now is cuz I'm waiting for it to grow long first.
Eh? Why am I updating my blog right now?
wtf, this is not why I woke up early for.

0 comments