Today was supposed to be a very fine and cheerful day because we're celebrating Si Ting's birthday.
But I dunno why, things would turn out that differently.


First of all, WHATEVER you said in your blog doesn't even relate to how I got mad.


But since you brought it up, I'll talk about it.
The way things are handled are wrong.
If you think that I'm being stupid doing this, sorry lor that's definitely not the way to make me "wake up".
Just think about it, you said it yourself, how is it that easy to pull yourself away from a relationship?
And I don't even want to.


Do you really have to pick today, when we're celebrating Si Ting's birthday to act like this?
You're happy to spoil the mood?
Don't get me wrong, I do listen to your advices, and I think about it.
But you don't know what's really going on with my relationship.
I got my faults too because I only tell you the bad side of it.
But there are the good side which I didn't mention to you.


To be honest, that's just gonna make things really really awkward between us if you do that again.
Thanks for being concern but this is something no one can get in between.




What triggered my anger was "Just go la I don't even want to see you" 
Gawd, my mom just called me, I would be back in a few minutes and it really hurts when I heard that.


Fucking fucked up day. Fucking seriously.
Didn't I get enough of this shit from my parents?
Now I had to fight with my friends too?
FML.

You Might Also Like

0 comments