Pictures! <3
Picture taken on day 2, which they have grown a lot compared to day 1.
Yes, they look kind of ugly, but beautiful for me!
They are my grandkids, duh


I had a fight with my mom again.
And I'm extremely unsatisfied with my dad.
God, why do I hate my parents?
My mom forced me to follow her to the freaking temple, and watch Ah Zhe perform at the same time.
but I explained I got exams tomorrow, so I don't wanna go.
Trust me, she never goes to temples, she just want to watch him perform, and it's not like she haven't seen him done that before.
I remember I invited her to my graduation ceremony, she said "It's just secondary school, what's the big deal? I'll only go if its university graduation."
I was like FK FINE DON'T GO THEN.
And now she wants to watch some kid's performance. 


AND my brother, suddenly flew to Kuching this afternoon!
I was like, EH? WHO PAID?
Needless to say, my dad.
SEE, he can pay 8k for his laptop, spend 1k for his trip now,
and when I ask for a new laptop, I get ignored.
Great..
It's not like I have a brand new computer right now, my computer is like 10 years old, and its a hand-me-down.


Anyways, I made a deal with zack.
Starting from tomorrow, from the time I reach home til 7pm or after dinner: No computer.
It's study time!! :D
He's perfectly fine with it!
He didn't even complain!!
SO HAPPY! ILU

You Might Also Like

0 comments