Do whatever you want,
I won't give comments because you're supposed to know what to do and what not to do.


Anyway, I was wandering around people's blog getting ideas on how to improve mine and 
I stumbled upon two person's blog which posts expressed their deepest love for Mei Sun.


I find it funny how they love her so much when she never gives any response.
But then she's a good girl, they got good taste to pick her :P


I spent quite a few hours reading Sejarah again, 
I never really paid attention to other subjects but I still can't get much into my head.
HELP MEEEEEE!!!! GAO MENG AHHH!!
I still got Econ, Moral, Add Maths, Science and AK to revise leh!! ):


Kiddy's delivery date is almost here!!
If I'm not mistaken it won't take more than a week.

I can't wait to carry the little puppies in my arms!
I prepared a huge box for her already and she seems comfortable in it. 


Also, I've deactivated my facebook account so just find me here or msn.

You Might Also Like

0 comments