unlucky

Oh wow, my brother bought a MacBook Pro.
I'm jealous.
Like, I'm so sure he didn't buy it with his own money.
Come on, he don't even work, how did he get his hands on so much money?
My dad paid for him for sure, and he rejects me everytime I mention the word "iPhone".

I hate the way my parents are so lenient to him and not to me.
"you're brother is older so he can go out late"
"your brother is a boy so he can go out often" (WTF?)
"you know your brother la, I cant force him to do anything"
"if he doesn't want to do the trash, WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT THEN?"
SO fucking obvious that they are pilih kasih and they fucking scold me when I asked them why they treat me like that.

Anyways..I saw my brother's ex-girlfriend the other day walking to Monash.
I hate her, she's the world's biggest bitch.
I really wonder if she's even feeling good after she treated my brother that way.

Just blame myself to be born unlucky.

You Might Also Like

0 comments