Said Goodbye

The thing is, I'm not being distant with my friends, but I just want to keep my relationship problems to myself for no one will understand and I don't want them to either. Why bring unhappiness to my friends when it's my problem? Specially things like this, I'd deal with them alone.


Listened to 說了再見 over and over again.

Once again, I'm into emotional and sentimental songs.

Younha is very emotional too.
Now I lost all, time to earn something.
Starting with my studies.
Of course it's nothing compared to losing him.
It's definitely one way to keep my mind off things.
He, I don't know what he's going to do.
Hope to God it's nothing bad.
You know I care, in fact I care too much.
If you love me, just continue to study. (I wonder if you'll read this anyway)
I regret a little with my decision, what if I leave this time, and the same thing happens again?
It's so pressuring.
I don't feel happy around you.
I'm always worried when's the next time you'll get mad at me or,
when we gonna have a fight again?
Don't get me wrong, I love you but the pressure I'm having is getting higher and higher.
I bet you have them too.
We need time. This won't work without us totally free of pressure.
):

Also, I'm sorry if once again I threw upbraids at you.
I didn't mean to.
I was just out of control.

Lots and lots of ♥
Vicki.

You Might Also Like

0 comments