• Home
  • Travel
  • _India
  • _Paris
  • _London
  • Main

vicki icky

Recording thoughts

Fiona

Hi.
How's school? Fine.. Everything is normal, I feel fine until when Izzati asked about Zack. Somehow many people thinks its a waste.
Anyway, we spent a lot of time reading the chinese newspaper 学海 , there's JB :D and and WC flipped to a page on the move Shrek 4ever After, there's a picture of..

FIONA!!! AKA FIONA NG YEE CHEAN LOL


=\ corny yeah i know.

nothing else eh? okay I'm going to watch The Mysteries of Love - 談情說案! Along with a cup of Haagen-Dazs!


S
学海

  • 0 Comments
Newer Post Older Post
Vicki
Vicki

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Newer
Stories
Older
Stories

About me



Vicki


Where I am now

WeChat Image_20200220183257

recent posts

Blog Archive

Follow on instagram

Template Created By : ThemeXpose . All Rights Reserved.

Back to top