我相信时间会证明一切
First day without him, it feels so empty. All day I just wonder how is he.. what could he be doing.. In other words I just miss him very much. I shouldn't talk to him right? I should give us some time before we even start talking.. or maybe.. we shouldn't even talk anymore. But I just want to know if he's okay. Obviously he's not? Or maybe he's not affected by all this, I'm just thinking too much. Hays, how to keep myself distracted? Sometimes I just wish I can forget everything.
我相信时间会证明一切. If we love each other that much, I'm sure there's always a chance in the future. I won't say when cuz I don't know myself.
Got more results today.. Econs 75%, Science 70+% I don't remember.. and my accounts, fuck that Puan Yip seriously, cut my marks from 85% to 75%? How is that relevant?
Why do you have to check the papers? So free is it? I got another paper of getting 80 marks above and now you take it away!! SEE all my papers also 70++!! Busybody bitch.
Moving on.. oh wow this fuji damn stupid, i was scratching my back and he dropped the pencil lead box into my shirt. How the hell he expect me to take it out? In the end Pn Farehah just stuck her whole hand into my shirt and took it out. SO DAMN EMBARRASSING ._. thanks to that jerk.
Friday's Teacher's Day, I'm gonna skip school, hang out with Mei Sun la. Better than being alone, staying at home feeling depressed right..?
Daddy went to China this morning! Take care and love you loads! MWAH MWAH!

0 comments