oh hao embarrasing
Supposedly this was a nice Saturday.
you know, home and relaxing, apart from the drama that's going on.
but then i had this feeling, bad feeling then BAM!
it happened.
my mom burst into the room and announced that I'm going to a wedding with her tonight!
just cause my dad wasn't free to keep her company and I know how it's gonna be like in a wedding.
and I'm like, "great."
It's her old friend, Aunty Gladys' son's wedding.
surprisingly, he's marrying a malay chick.
as i was getting ready for the wedding, she stopped me from wearing a strapless dress. o.o
she said "you know, this is a malay wedding, don't dress like you're going to a disco"
DISCO!!
and I had to change like 3 times? before she's satisfied.
in the end, i had to wear this collared dress and i look like a freaking 11 year old kid.
the worst thing is, I had to sit beside a girl who was same age as me and looking way more sophisticated, and more like a 17 year old.
PLUS, I was so bored there that I just stare into space. well, at least until the bride and groom came anyway.
The ceremony, was pretty typical.
Malay prayers, dances, etc etc.
the dances are like, so.... urgh..
i don't know how to explain but it's so typical malay style.
it took us a while to find where's the wedding too,
it's like on top of a building, but it's not that high anyway
and there's so many blocks that we got lost.
thank God there's people that was attending to the wedding got lost as well.
and we managed to find our way there.
that's all for today.

0 comments