fucking annoying.
Don't think you're my grandmother and you can do all these stuff to me k?
EVERY single fucking day, all you do is eat, sleep, watch TV, poop, get me into troubles,
and now PLEASE don't come to me complaining k?
you have no fucking rights to complain because you do no shits in the house.
You annoy the fucking crap out of me and just because I RESPECTED you,
I didn't scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP" at you ok?
Listen here, you're not the only one with problems now.
I'm already tolerating you every single day when you ask me to do shits
like earlier, you fucking ask me to do the fucking laundry when I'm studying while you're just watching the fucking TV?!
Are you that inconsiderate or fucking dumb?
OH PLEASE, don't give me that fucking excuse saying your knees are "SO SO SO SO PAINFUL"
if it's that painful, don't walk at all, don't go out with your friends almost every week, k?
screw you.
and I am not your fucking complain container
do you know how many times you've complained to me about your fucking knees today?
5 times, and its every time you open your mouth to talk to me.
HELLO, TELLING ME WONT HELP SHIT.
What kind of grandmother are you?
Already every single day you're doing this to me,
making me do the housework without you doing anything at all.
I already fucking hated you when
YOU, critisized my MOTHER, to me.
Don't think you're the elderly, means that you're the wisest one.
Honestly, if you asked me to do the housework properly, with a SUITABLE excuse,
fine, I'll do it without being angry.
but no, you act like you're a know-it-all.
Have you ever wondered why I adore my other grandmother but I loathed you?
Figure that out yourself.
See, I'm polluting my blog with all these vulgar words because of you.
God, period sucks.

0 comments