SORRY PUT!! =[

Aiyoo blame myself for being stupidly forgetful!!

well well.. on Monday i think.
Putri requested to fetch her to school and I so willingly accepted her request
but I don't know why and how can i forget this and I actually left home to school without fetch her
PLUS she had chess competition on that day and I AM SO SO SO SORRY Put!!
don't worry la, I'll belanja you makan J.co Donuts!

ISH!! why is the next episode for Supernatural taking sooo freaking long??
its like a week already!!
i can't wait.
haha im so addicted
i kno i kno!!
what to do...

I've been trying to study sejarah for the past hour
and conclusion is: 10% of what I've read went into my head.
sigh.. how to pass my sejarah like this?
HELLO 17th of May is our mid term exams already LA!! OMG!!
and i haven't even touched my shitty form4 add maths and sejarah and econs' syllabus.
I'm so failing. *depressed*

okay.. feeling depressed just made me lost my 'ohm' to continue blogging.
so... until next time.
look forward for more updates cuz ... i dunno.. i feel like being active again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments