Lost.

I'm so tired today.
I didn't have enough sleep last night.
I look fine, in fact i look happy on the outside,
but inside i feel like shit.

Seriously if you ask me, i really don't know what to do right now.
Should i just let it go..? I don't think i can do it.
I don't want this to happen again.

I'm really wondering, if i should take this as a lesson
and forget about it, act like nothing happened, and accept you again?
or should i just move on?
I know i hurt you, i'm sorry..
But i hate you too, you promised you won't dump me.
How can you do this?
We can always talk things out.
this relationship is stressing me out, and honestly it's affecting my studies.

I still think i need more time.

and Jing..
don't worry la
you're doing the right thing
if she still don't accept your invitation
its her loss, you still have other friends
at least you tried.
and this alvin is really a lowlife!!
I've never seen this kind of person that wants to slap someone that actually really loved him.
really, it's his loss, not yours.
in fact, you're lucky you got rid of him.
I know it will be very hard to go through this, but time heals everything.

Mid term exams is on 17th of May!!
omg!!
somehow i still feel like i haven't studied anything though i did.
plus the questions are printed from the government bla bla bla
no more little hints from teachers >.< style="font-style: italic;">special med kit
and she definitely struggled a lot when i stuffed the needle into her mouth.
out of sympathy i gave her some mandarin orange,
her favourite
and she turned from emo to super excited (:
hahaha she's licking my feet right now!! ♥ you kiddy

Fire - 2Ne1
shit. not gonna tell you how much i miss you too. ._.

You Might Also Like

0 comments