Princess' Birthday & Trip at Tangs

Actually this all happened at Sunday but then I din't have the time to write blog.

Since I'm pretty free now,

1st of November, Princess' Birthday!! Happy birthday Putri!! I'm lazy to look for an e-card so forget it. Hope you like your pressie!

Aiyo.. I don't understand lor. Its not like pink is my favourite color
but honestly, pink looks better than many colors on many things
like keychain ):
Me and Sun bought a couple keychain
she took the black one and i took the pink one
honestly pink looks nicer ma..
then i ask Zack which one nicer and he go and pick the black one.
so du lan..
everything black black black nice meh?
pink is sweeter anyway. pft...
and if everything's black is too emo
very unlike me..
but im not girly la..
but still pissed.
so pink> black
So it's like this, on Sunday, after my Japanese class, my mom came to fetch me.
She's like "Let's go Pavilion, Tangs got sale."
Then of course la I complain la.. I wanna go home to my Opa first..
Plus my dressings so ugly, all black from top to bottom and wearing my really black flip flops.
So after I change we all head to Pavilion lor..

At first when I entered Tangs damn du lan, everything so expensive even there's sale.
For sure my mom won't buy wan la..
Then she said since it's going to be my birthday so she buy for me..

Bla bla bla bla..
By the time we left Tangs its like 4pm.
I bought 2 Mickey shirts, 1 blouse and a water bottle.
But then I have to give away one of my Mickey shirts(HUHUHUHUHUHUUUU)
to Princess because the present I wanted to buy for her is toooo expensive.
This is the Mickey shirt I kept for myself..
Ok la.. Green <3
Then we went to TGIF to eat "lunch" =|
almost dah nak matiii LOL




After that veryyyyy fulllll
then I went to Times
i read this book oh, very nice
by Cecelia Ahern

After exams must read!

then a lot of dilly dally
finally went home at 8pm..
Then chat with my opa for a while then went to sleep.

Today ah.. haiz..
i come home only no electricity
then now i go online he tell me he's going out.
leave me here so i write blog lor..
okay la.. study la.. tomorrow got add maths.

You Might Also Like

0 comments