Happy Latern Festival!!

Happy Lantern Festival!

I woke up like 6am+,
He's still not awake..
So pissed from last night, you know?!
Some more this morning almost fight again ah..
But luckily we've made up before I left the house.

I headed to Sun's house to pick out clothes for her,
Guess what I saw on the way there?
A DEAD RAT.
Not just a dead rat.
It's flattened on the road,
probably the working of a car.
All the intestines, lungs, stomach etc squished out from the mouth.
Not a very nice view.
This is how Sun looked like.

Anyway, when me and Sun reached SP
We're late by half hour
ST is making a lot of noise!
We're going to Amp Square for karaoke.
It's not my fault.. my mom took her time doing I don't know what
And I needed to buy a cake.
Speaking of the birthday cake
That's the present for ST this year.
It's a green tea cake.
Yummy right?
Here's a picture of it. :D















The face of the B-day girl when she received my superb birthday card!


Me and the B-day girl!

























She and her hubby!

After singing, we head to the cinema
I took a picture of the poster of the movie.
It's freaky, I just hid my face on Sun's arm and kept chanting 'I can't see, I can't hear' LOL
I hate scary movies.

After that I went home, to get ready for another party!
Hung around the PC for a while,
then showered and headed to my grandma's place to have a feast



The place was NEVER peaceful, the kids there are like, they ate too much sugar or something.
My dad was a victim.
Look.

But he kinda enjoyed being bullied by kids.
So yeah.

So tired today...

You Might Also Like

0 comments